Sunday, January 4, 2015

Let's get the NEW year started!

Happy New Year to ALLLL my loyal devoted slaves, subs, pets, wrestle fans, and photogs!

I had a very memorable year in 2014 with plenty of ups and downs...On a personal note loosing my little fur baby was the MOST heart breaking part of my year.....I miss her sooo much...As some of you know already:(

On a happier note....I had my first of many comic books published, more coming in that worlds this new yr! I had great Session Tour this year with new cities added to the roster:) I loved seeing my regulars & meeting/making new subs, slaves, & wrestling fans along the way and making you alll serve/submit! So that has been a wonderful part of this past yr! I am sooo very thankful and always grateful for alllllll of you! You stay loyal, serve and spoil me always, so a BIG THANK YOU! I couldn't do or nor have what I have with out you so THANK YOU so very much! Your all the best! You make me love what I do and therefore a VERY HAPPY Goddess:) 

I am looking forward to this NEW YEAR of all good things to come! I will be plotting my tour schedule for this yr. Looking forward to seeing my regulars and making new ones as well:) I will be uploading my clip store more regularly so please check that out. Always follow/join my social media outlets to find out what I am up to and where I am going to be, along w/pix:)

I am ready and waiting for YOU! So lets start the new year off together...Come see me to have all your fetish fantasies wants and desires come true. I love plotting them all out...
SO I BID 2014 A FAREWELL, LETS MAKE 2015 MEMORABLE TOGETHER KINKY STYLE!

1 comment: