Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Review from a Wrestle Session w/ The Muscle Goddess of Atlanta Dungeon!

Hello my Wrestle Fans and those who are curious:) I just had to share this w/you all because I totally didn't ask for the review so it was a pleasant surprise and I had to share it:) Enjoy! Just a little tast of what a wrestle session w/THE Muscle Goddess of Atlanta Dungeon! First was the email from the guy then the review he posted to follow:) totally made my day:)now come get you some if you dare!

Samantha. Thank you for that great first mixed wrestling experience. It completely exceeded expectations. You are a Goddess in every sense of the word. Two days later and my jaw and ribs are in absolute agony and I'm suffering from PTSD (post traumatic squeeze disorder.) You pulverized me and I truly appreciate it. I felt obliged to post a review for you on the forum because everyone needs to know how awesome you are. Hope you don't mind. Thanks again!

So, I just had my very first wrestling session ever with Samantha Muscle about two days ago and I honestly have to say.....WOW, she blew all of my expectations and illusions about the entire mixed wrestling scene out of the water. You see, for many years, I, like I imagine many normal guys are, was under the impression that most of the domination, scissors, pins and other holds applied by women in mixed wrestling videos were faked or staged. That the guy could actually escape a head or body scissors quite easily and he was just playing it up for the camera to make the girl seem much stronger than she actually was. While this may be true in some instances, within the first thirty seconds tangling with this barbie doll and getting trapped in a body scissor, I realized I had never been so wrong about anything in all my life. At first glance, Goddess Samantha seems like your "Normal" girl next door type (if you happen to live on Krypton). She has a gorgeous face, beautiful, charming smile, and that great athletically toned body that all men, who love fit women, know and love. When she answered the door she was so sweet and disarming that she set my nervousness at ease. I was thinking "This is going to be fun. We're going to wrestle around and I'm going to act like she can control me and that I can't break free of her holds". I mean, I'm a 5'10 220lb guy with a 250lb bench press and a six pack, there is no way this chick can hurt me, right? I am a complete idiot. The only acting that occurred in our match was this Goddess pretending she had to exert herself, so that I wasn't completely emasculated. Her power was UNREAL! There was no escape from any hold she got me in. No give. Not even a chance. I was stunned. She almost made me pass out on several occasions. I always had to tap. Every scissor. Every time. I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that if she was inclined to, she could have squeezed me to death. I'm not joking. The best thing about her is that she truly loves to dominate. She enjoyed making me suffer.... I could tell. She didn't so much "pop" my wrestling cherry as squeeze it into cherry jam with her superhuman strength and spread in thinly over the toast of my male ego. It was like wrestling with a sexy robot terminator. I was a little scared and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!!!!! Folks, Super Girl is real and she lives in the Atlanta area. You should meet her. In a year or so ,when my ribs and jaw stop throbbing, I'll muster the courage to call her again. Until then, the aching never felt so sweet. ,          


No comments:

Post a Comment