Monday, May 5, 2014

Columbus - Ohio Tour May 19th thru 23rd 2014!

Attention ALL Buckeyes, Slaves, Subs, & Wrestle Fans of MINE!



It's YOUR lucky day! I am coming back to Ohio sooner than I thought, so you will get the chance to see me sooner then later....So BOOK your in person SESSION while you can...Goddess books up fast so DON"T miss out on seeing me for a session...

Do your homework by checking out my websites/clipstore for what all I offer and if you have questions or outfit/toy requests please let me know for packing! When you email me please put Ohio in subject line for a quicker response:) and in the email it needs to have date/time/type of session or fill out my application in details for a better session.

Looking forward to seeing you soon...

hugs & spanks
Goddess Samantha Muscle
www.twitter.com/SamanthaMuscle
follow my blog Goddess Samantha

www.FetishGoddessSamantha.com
www.SamanthaFetishSessions.com





No comments:

Post a Comment