Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Announcing Guest of Honor at DomCon NOLA 2018

NEW ORLEANS JUST GOT A LITTLE MORE SULTRY!!!
😈Goddess Samantha world famous wrestler, fetish model, and Professional Dominatrix😈

I am happy to announce I am a
  Guest of Honor at this years DomCon NOLA 2018! 


I will be offering limited sessions & shoots from Oct. 3rd thru 8th only the truly fortunate submissive will have a unique opportunity to serve The Blonde Bombshell Fetish Goddess of Atlanta!  During these dates, she will accept double sessions, solo sessions, and shoots, on a limited basis. Look over my website for all I have to offer and email your application for consideration. Don't miss this first time ever trip to New Orleans to session with such a Legend! 

Look forward to seeing you in NOLA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment