Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stomping the Capital! June 14th thru 16th!

Hello to all slaves, subs, sluts, sissies & wrestle fans


Goddess Samantha is FINALLY coming back to Dominate DC! So it doesn't matter which political party you support I will make you submit to MY rules as QUEEN!

I will be touring June 14th thru 16th only! DON"T miss me if you know whats good for you!



I WILL book up fast! soooo book while you can:) this will determine IF your worthy enough for me to come back! So are you??? hmmm??? Make it happen:)~ Either way you will be RED or BLUE!

I AM the Goddess YOU need if you love some of the following things that I offer and if its not listed then just ask me. I DO NOT DO scat, blood play,  or intercourse! So DON'T make me kick your ass for asking for these things!

*Teasing and Denial                                        
Tie and Tease
Human Punchbag
*Sensual Domination
*Spanking-Paddle and OTK
Flogging/Whipping
*CBT (Cock and Ball Torture)
*NT (Nipple Torture)
*Ball Busting
Water-sports
*Boot Worship
*Strap-On Training
*Foot Worship
Candles/Wax
Humiliation
*Forced Fem/Sissy Training
Bondage
Body Worship
Medical Play
Financial Domination
Wrestling (semi-competitive, fantasy, dominant)
Leg Scissor Holds/Submission Holds
*Face Sitting
Beatdowns
*Muscle Posing, Muscle Worship
Lift & Carry(if not super sized)
Belly or Chest Punching
*Foot Fetish and Trampling
Muscle Worship
Kickboxing
Breath Play
Electrics
*Role-play/Interrogation/Boss/Assistant/Secretary/Teacher/Student
Sensory Deprivation
Tickle Fetish
* a few of my favorite things if your wondering:)~

Please go through my websites/media to get familiar with what all I offer. Email me w/ your detailed applicaiton for consideration! Put DC in the subject line for a quicker response. I look forward to hearing from you and beating...I mean meeting you soon...

If you have any specific outfit/toy requests let me know NOW for packing.

I am also offering Double Sessions - either switch or Domme sessions available w/Annie ~email me for double session info -  SamanthaMuscle7@aol.com



xoxo
Goddess Samantha
BUY MY CLIPS
http://clips4sale.com/studio/33785/Fetish-Goddess-Samantha
www.twitter.com/SamanthaMuscle
https://www.instagram.com/goddesssamanthamuscle/
Follow my blog Goddess Samantha
www.FetishGoddessSamantha.com
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1FCESYZDQNCYM/ref=cm_sw_em_r_wsg_Z9iAwbCGGKZ07_wb

No comments:

Post a Comment