Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Goddess is Hitting Dallas Texas July 15th thru 17th!!

Hello to all slaves, subs, sluts, & wrestle fans

Goddess Samantha is FINALLY coming to Dallas Texas for a very short visit! To see IF things are BIGGER in Texas?? We shall see!



I will be touring only on July 15th thru 17th 2014 so 3 days is all the chance you get...DON"T miss me

This is a short tour so I WILL book up fast! soooo book while you can:) this will determine IF your worthy enough for me to come back! So are you??? hmmm??? Make it happen:)~

Please go through my websites to get familiar with what all I offer. Email me w your detailed applicaiton for consideration! I look forward to hearing from you and beating...I mean meeting you soon...

hugs and spanks
Goddess Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment